- February 17: Ford F-150 Automatic Transmission Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 6 days ago
- February 15: Ford Duratec Lawsuit Over Water Pumps May Be Ending news | 8 days ago
- February 15: Ford Sunroof Class Action Lawsuit Dismissed news | 8 days ago
- February 12: Ford Toe Link Recall Includes Flex, Taurus and Lincoln MKT recalls | 11 days ago
- February 1: Ford Focus and Fiesta Transmission Lawsuit Settlement Reached news | 22 days ago
Ford Recall 19S36:
2019 Ford Expedition
A disconnected toe link can cause a sudden change to vehicle handling, increasing the risk of a crash.
Suspension — Rear
- Ford Motor Company (Ford) is recalling certain 2019 Expedition and Lincoln Navigator vehicles. The rear suspension toe link fasteners may not have been properly tightened to the frame, possibly allowing separation from the frame.
- Ford has notified owners, and dealers will inspect and tighten the rear toe link fasteners, check and adjust the rear toe alignment, and inspect the rear tires for abnormal tire wear, replacing them if necessary. Repairs will be performed free of charge. The recall began November 14, 2019. Owners may contact Ford customer service at 1-866-436-7332. Ford's number for this recall is 19S36.
Click a tab for more information.