- January 19: Ford F-150 10-Speed Transmission Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 6 days ago
- January 11: Gear Box Z Lawsuit Filed By The U.S. Government news | 14 days ago
- January 5: Ford Truck Tailgate Recall Satisfies Federal Investigators investigations | 20 days ago
- December 26: Ford Door Latch Recall Investigated As Doors Keep Opening investigations | 30 days ago
- December 22: Ford Soft Brake Pedal Recall Issued For 600,000 Vehicles recalls | 34 days ago
Ford Recall 19S17:
2017 Ford Explorer
A fractured rear toe link will cause a sudden change in vehicle handling and increase the risk of a crash.
Suspension — Rear
- Ford Motor Company (Ford) is recalling certain 2011-2017 Explorer vehicles. The rear suspension toe links may fracture due to stress on the rear suspension.
- Ford will notify owners, and dealers will replace the rear suspension toe links, free of charge. The recall began June 26, 2019. Owners may contact Ford customer service at 1-866-436-7332. Ford's number for this recall is 19S17.
Click a tab for more information.