- February 17: Ford F-150 Automatic Transmission Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 1 days ago
- February 15: Ford Duratec Lawsuit Over Water Pumps May Be Ending news | 3 days ago
- February 15: Ford Sunroof Class Action Lawsuit Dismissed news | 3 days ago
- February 12: Ford Toe Link Recall Includes Flex, Taurus and Lincoln MKT recalls | 6 days ago
- February 1: Ford Focus and Fiesta Transmission Lawsuit Settlement Reached news | 17 days ago
Ford Recall 19S11:
2015 Ford F-150
A damaged cable could cause a resistive short, increasing the risk of overheated or melted wiring, increasing the risk of a fire.
Equipment — Electrical
- Ford Motor Company (Ford) is recalling certain 2015-2019 Ford F-150 and 2017-2019 Ford F-250 Super Duty, F-350 Super Duty, F-450 Super Duty, and F-550 Super Duty pick-up trucks equipped with an engine block heater and previously remedied under recall 18V894. During the previous repair, the block heater cable's splice connector may have been damaged.
- Ford will notify owners, and dealers will disable the engine block heater from being used. When replacement cables become available, a second notice will be mailed and dealers will replace the engine block heater cord, free of charge. The recall began May 31, 2019. Owners may contact Ford customer service at 1-866-436-7332. Ford's number for this recall is 19S11.
Click a tab for more information.