- January 19: Ford F-150 10-Speed Transmission Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 1 days ago
- January 11: Gear Box Z Lawsuit Filed By The U.S. Government news | 9 days ago
- January 5: Ford Truck Tailgate Recall Satisfies Federal Investigators investigations | 15 days ago
- December 26: Ford Door Latch Recall Investigated As Doors Keep Opening investigations | 25 days ago
- December 22: Ford Soft Brake Pedal Recall Issued For 600,000 Vehicles recalls | 29 days ago
Ford Recall 19S31:
2019 Ford F-250
A broken passenger side rear axle could result in a loss of drive power and the inability to hold the vehicle still when in Park. If the parking brake is not applied, unintended vehicle movement can occur, increasing the risk of a crash.
Power Train — Axle Assembly — Axle Shaft
- Ford Motor Company (Ford) is recalling certain 2019 F-250 and F-350 vehicles equipped with electronically locking rear differentials. The passenger side rear axle shaft may fail prematurely due to a material issue.
- Ford will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the passenger side rear axle shaft, replacing it as necessary, free of charge. The recall began October 21, 2019. Owners may contact Ford customer service at 1-866-436-7332. Ford's number for this recall is 19S31.
Click a tab for more information.