- January 19: Ford F-150 10-Speed Transmission Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 1 days ago
- January 11: Gear Box Z Lawsuit Filed By The U.S. Government news | 9 days ago
- January 5: Ford Truck Tailgate Recall Satisfies Federal Investigators investigations | 15 days ago
- December 26: Ford Door Latch Recall Investigated As Doors Keep Opening investigations | 25 days ago
- December 22: Ford Soft Brake Pedal Recall Issued For 600,000 Vehicles recalls | 29 days ago
Ford Recall :
2018 Ford F-350
The driver may inadvertently turn the wrong direction to avoid an object behind the vehicle, increasing the risk of a crash.
- VCI Emergency Vehicle Specialists (VCI) is recalling certain 2017-2018 Ford F-550, 2014 E-350 and E-450, 2015 F-250 and F-450, 2016 E-450, 2017 E-350, F-450 and E-450, 2018 F-350, 2010 E-450, 2005-2006 E-450, 2009 E-450 and Chevrolet C4500-based Type I and Type III ambulances equipped with ASA Electronics Voyager monitors used to display the back-up camera image. The monitors may unexpectedly revert back to the factory default settings which may cause the camera image to be reversed.
- VCI Emergency Vehicle Specialists will work with ASA to notify the owners, and remedy the displays, free of charge. The recall began May 9, 2019. Owners may contact ASA Electronics at 1-800-384-4400.
Click a tab for more information.