- October 16: Ford Ranger Recall: HVAC Blower Motor Fire Risk recalls | 0 days ago
- October 15: Ford MPG Lawsuit Alleges Fuel Economy Ratings Are Wrong news | 1 days ago
- October 4: Ford Escapes Added to Seatback Recliner Recall recalls | 12 days ago
- October 4: 2020 Ford Explorer Recalled For Wiring Harness Problems recalls | 12 days ago
- October 4: Ford F-Series Super Duty Trucks Recalled For Axle Problems recalls | 12 days ago
Ford Recall :
2015 Ford F-450
The driver may inadvertently turn the wrong direction to avoid an object behind the vehicle, increasing the risk of a crash.
- VCI Emergency Vehicle Specialists (VCI) is recalling certain 2017-2018 Ford F-550, 2014 E-350 and E-450, 2015 F-250 and F-450, 2016 E-450, 2017 E-350, F-450 and E-450, 2018 F-350, 2010 E-450, 2005-2006 E-450, 2009 E-450 and Chevrolet C4500-based Type I and Type III ambulances equipped with ASA Electronics Voyager monitors used to display the back-up camera image. The monitors may unexpectedly revert back to the factory default settings which may cause the camera image to be reversed.
- VCI Emergency Vehicle Specialists will work with ASA to notify the owners, and remedy the displays, free of charge. The recall began May 9, 2019. Owners may contact ASA Electronics at 1-800-384-4400.
Click a tab for more information.