- February 26: Ford F-150 LED Headlight Recall Includes 217,000 Trucks recalls | 0 days ago
- February 17: Ford F-150 Automatic Transmission Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 9 days ago
- February 15: Ford Duratec Lawsuit Over Water Pumps May Be Ending news | 11 days ago
- February 15: Ford Sunroof Class Action Lawsuit Dismissed news | 11 days ago
- February 12: Ford Toe Link Recall Includes Flex, Taurus and Lincoln MKT recalls | 14 days ago
Ford Recall :
2017 Ford F-450
The driver may inadvertently turn the wrong direction to avoid an object behind the vehicle, increasing the risk of a crash.
- VCI Emergency Vehicle Specialists (VCI) is recalling certain 2017-2018 Ford F-550, 2014 E-350 and E-450, 2015 F-250 and F-450, 2016 E-450, 2017 E-350, F-450 and E-450, 2018 F-350, 2010 E-450, 2005-2006 E-450, 2009 E-450 and Chevrolet C4500-based Type I and Type III ambulances equipped with ASA Electronics Voyager monitors used to display the back-up camera image. The monitors may unexpectedly revert back to the factory default settings which may cause the camera image to be reversed.
- VCI Emergency Vehicle Specialists will work with ASA to notify the owners, and remedy the displays, free of charge. The recall began May 9, 2019. Owners may contact ASA Electronics at 1-800-384-4400.
Click a tab for more information.