- July 1: Ford Recalls F-250, F-350 and F-550 Diesel Trucks recalls | 11 days ago
- July 1: Ford Expeditions and Lincoln Navigators Recalled recalls | 11 days ago
- June 11: Ford F-150 Master Cylinder Recall Issued After Crashes recalls | 31 days ago
- June 10: Ford Door Latch Recall Says Pawl Spring Tabs Crack recalls | 32 days ago
- June 4: Ford Mustang Transmission Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 38 days ago
NHTSA — Engine And Engine Cooling: Exhaust System: Manifold/Header/Muffler/Tail Pipe Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2002 Ford Focus 2.0L SOHC engine has a defect where the intake valve seat fails. The valve then falls into the cylinder, destroying the engine & most owner relationships with Ford in the process.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 13,000 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.
exhaust system problem