- February 17: Ford F-150 Automatic Transmission Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 1 days ago
- February 15: Ford Duratec Lawsuit Over Water Pumps May Be Ending news | 3 days ago
- February 15: Ford Sunroof Class Action Lawsuit Dismissed news | 3 days ago
- February 12: Ford Toe Link Recall Includes Flex, Taurus and Lincoln MKT recalls | 6 days ago
- February 1: Ford Focus and Fiesta Transmission Lawsuit Settlement Reached news | 17 days ago
Ford Recall 19S16:
2015 Ford Fusion
If the vehicle is exited without the transmission being in Park and without the parking brake being applied, the vehicle may unexpectedly move, increasing the risk of a crash.
Power Train — Automatic Transmission — Lever And Linkage — Floor Shift
- Ford Motor Company (Ford) is recalling certain 2013-2016 Fusion vehicles equipped with 2.5 liter engines. The bushing that attaches the transmission shifter cable to the transmission may degrade over time and cause the bushing to detach from the transmission. The condition could allow the driver to move the shift lever to Park and remove the ignition key, while the transmission may not be in Park, with no warning message or audible chime.
- Ford will notify owners, and dealers will replace the shifter cable bushing, free of charge. The recall began September 10, 2019. Owners may contact Ford customer service at 1-866-436-7332. Ford's number for this recall is 19S16. Note: Owners are directed to use the parking brake until the recall remedy repairs can be made. This recall is an expansion of 18V471.
Click a tab for more information.