- February 17: Ford F-150 Automatic Transmission Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 1 days ago
- February 15: Ford Duratec Lawsuit Over Water Pumps May Be Ending news | 3 days ago
- February 15: Ford Sunroof Class Action Lawsuit Dismissed news | 3 days ago
- February 12: Ford Toe Link Recall Includes Flex, Taurus and Lincoln MKT recalls | 6 days ago
- February 1: Ford Focus and Fiesta Transmission Lawsuit Settlement Reached news | 17 days ago
Ford Recall 19C03:
2019 Ford Mustang
A blank instrument cluster will not show important information like vehicle speed, fuel or temperature level, or safety system warnings. Driving with an inoperative cluster can increase the risk of a crash.
Electrical System — Instrument Panel
- Ford Motor Company (Ford) is recalling certain 2019 Ford Mustang, Lincoln Nautilus, and Lincoln Navigator vehicles. At vehicle start-up, the Instrument Panel Cluster Assembly (IPC) may not function, showing a blank display. As a result, these vehicles fail to comply with Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) number 101, "Controls and Displays."
- Ford has notified owners, and dealers will reprogram the Instrument Panel Cluster Assembly (IPC), free of charge. The recall began March 8, 2019. Owners may contact customer service at 1-866-436-7332. Ford's number for this recall is 19C03.
Click a tab for more information.