- March 26: Ford Door Latch Recall Includes 268,000 Cars recalls | 9 days ago
- March 25: Ford E-Series Recall Ordered For Stalled Engines recalls | 10 days ago
- March 12: Ford Ranger Blower Motor Recall Issued For Second Time recalls | 23 days ago
- March 8: Ford F-150 Brake Failure Lawsuit Hangs On news | 27 days ago
- March 6: Ford Door Latch Freezing? Lawsuit Settlement Reached news | 29 days ago
Ford Recall 19S15:
2019 Ford Ranger
If the gear shift lever position does not match the actual transmission gear, the vehicle may move in an unexpected direction. Additionally, despite selecting 'Park', if the parking brake is not applied before the vehicle is exited, the vehicle may roll. Either scenario increases the risk of crash or injury.
Power Train — Automatic Transmission — Lever And Linkage — Floor Shift
- Ford Motor Company (Ford) is recalling certain 2019 Ranger vehicles. The fasteners that attach the transmission shifter cable bracket to the transmission may loosen allowing the transmission to be in a different gear than indicated by the gear shift lever position.
- Ford will notify owners, and dealers will inspect and tighten the transmission shift cable bracket fasteners as necessary, and verify the proper transmission shift operation, free of charge. The recall began July 1, 2019. Owners may contact Ford customer service at 1-866-436-7332. Ford's number for this recall is 19S15.
Click a tab for more information.