- January 19: Ford F-150 10-Speed Transmission Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 1 days ago
- January 11: Gear Box Z Lawsuit Filed By The U.S. Government news | 9 days ago
- January 5: Ford Truck Tailgate Recall Satisfies Federal Investigators investigations | 15 days ago
- December 26: Ford Door Latch Recall Investigated As Doors Keep Opening investigations | 25 days ago
- December 22: Ford Soft Brake Pedal Recall Issued For 600,000 Vehicles recalls | 29 days ago
Ford Recall 19S23:
2019 Ford Ranger
Improperly assembled seat belts may not adequately restrain occupants in a crash, increasing their risk of injury.
- Ford Motor Company (Ford) is recalling certain 2019 Ford Ranger vehicles with a SuperCab body style. The front passenger seat belt may have been improperly assembled.
- Ford will notify owners, and dealers will inspect and, if necessary, replace the right front seat belt assembly, free of charge. The recall began July 29, 2019. Owners may contact Ford customer service at 1-866-436-7332. Ford's number for this recall is 19S23.
Click a tab for more information.