- February 17: Ford F-150 Automatic Transmission Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 1 days ago
- February 15: Ford Duratec Lawsuit Over Water Pumps May Be Ending news | 3 days ago
- February 15: Ford Sunroof Class Action Lawsuit Dismissed news | 3 days ago
- February 12: Ford Toe Link Recall Includes Flex, Taurus and Lincoln MKT recalls | 6 days ago
- February 1: Ford Focus and Fiesta Transmission Lawsuit Settlement Reached news | 17 days ago
Ford Recall :
2018 Ford Transit
In the event of a crash, if the seat back moves, the seat occupant has an increased risk of injury.
- Waldoch Crafts, Inc. (Waldoch) is recalling certain 2018 Ford Transit shuttle vans modified to be equipped with Freedman GO-ES Foldaway Seats, part number 43705. When the back seat cushion is rotated from the stowed position to the upright position, the seat cushion may not remain locked into place when under load, such as in a crash or a sudden stop.
- The remedy for this recall is still under development. The manufacturer has not yet provided a notification schedule. Owners may contact Waldoch customer service at 1-651-464-3215.
Click a tab for more information.