- January 19: Ford F-150 10-Speed Transmission Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 1 days ago
- January 11: Gear Box Z Lawsuit Filed By The U.S. Government news | 9 days ago
- January 5: Ford Truck Tailgate Recall Satisfies Federal Investigators investigations | 15 days ago
- December 26: Ford Door Latch Recall Investigated As Doors Keep Opening investigations | 25 days ago
- December 22: Ford Soft Brake Pedal Recall Issued For 600,000 Vehicles recalls | 29 days ago
Ford Recall :
2018 Ford Transit
If the tempered glass roof hatch shatters, glass fragments may fall onto passengers, increasing the risk of an injury.
Structure — Body — Door/Window — Emergency Exit
- LA West Inc. (LA West) is recalling certain 2018-2019 Ford Transit vehicles modified to be equipped with glass roof hatches. Temperature and vibration stresses may cause the tempered glass roof hatch to shatter.
- LA West will notify owners, and dealers will replace the hatch lids, free of charge. The recall began July 11, 2019. Owners may contact LA West customer service at 1-704-498-4940.
Click a tab for more information.