- December 30: Chevy Shake Class Action Says Driveshaft Is The Problem news | 26 days ago
- December 20: Chevy Silverado 1500 and GMC Sierra 1500 Recalled After Fire recalls | 36 days ago
- December 19: Chevrolet Silverado 1500, Cadillac CT6 and GMC Sierra 1500 Recalled recalls | 37 days ago
- December 17: GM Windshield Wiper Recall Investigation: 1,900 Complaints investigations | 39 days ago
- December 16: GM 5.3-Liter Engine Problems Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 40 days ago
GMC Recall N192268490:
2016 GMC Sierra 1500
As the vacuum level drops, the brake assist decreases, increasing braking effort, extending the distance required to stop the vehicle, thereby increasing the risk of a crash.
Service Brakes, Hydraulic — Power Assist — Vacuum
- General Motors LLC (GM) is recalling certain 2015-2017 Cadillac Escalade, 2014-2018 Chevrolet Silverado, GMC Sierra, 2015-2018 Chevrolet Suburban, Tahoe, GMC Yukon vehicles. The amount of vacuum created by the vacuum pump may decrease over time.
- GM will notify owners, and dealers will reprogram the Electronic Brake Control Module, free of charge. The recall began October 8, 2019. Owners may contact Chevrolet customer service at 1-800-630-2438, Cadillac customer service at 1-800-458-8006 or GMC customer service at 1-800-462-8782. GM's number for this recall is N192268490.
Click a tab for more information.