- August 17: ZF TRW Airbag Lawsuit Includes Multiple Automakers news | 4 days ago
- August 8: Model Year 2019 Honda CR-Vs Recalled For Fire Risk recalls | 13 days ago
- June 28: Takata Airbags Cause Recall of 1.6 Million Acura/Honda Vehicles recalls | 54 days ago
- June 23: Honda Infotainment Lawsuit Says Systems Crash and Freeze news | 59 days ago
- May 29: Honda Clarity Fuel Cell Recall Issued For Water Pumps recalls | 84 days ago
Honda Recall M4O, P4R, T4Q, W4P:
2008 Honda Accord
An incorrectly installed air bag inflator may not properly deploy the passenger frontal air bag in the event of a crash, increasing the risk of injury.
Air Bags — Passenger Side Frontal
- Honda (American Honda Motor Co.) is recalling certain 2009-2014 Acura TSX, 2011-2013 TSX Sport Wagon, and 2010-2012 ZDX and 2008-2012 Honda Accord, 2010-2011 Accord Crosstour, 2006-2011 Civic, Civic Hybrid and Civic NGV, 2012-2014 Crosstour, 2007-2011 CR-V, 2009-2013 Fit, 2010-2013 Insight, and 2009-2015 Pilot vehicles. The front passenger air bag inflator may have been installed incorrectly during replacement.
- Honda will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the inflator installation and, if necessary, replace the passenger frontal air bag module assembly, free of charge. The recall began July 5, 2019. Owners may contact Honda customer service at 1-888-234-2138. Honda's numbers for this recall are M4O, P4R, T4Q, and W4P.
Click a tab for more information.