- August 17: ZF TRW Airbag Lawsuit Includes Multiple Automakers news | 6 days ago
- August 8: Model Year 2019 Honda CR-Vs Recalled For Fire Risk recalls | 15 days ago
- June 28: Takata Airbags Cause Recall of 1.6 Million Acura/Honda Vehicles recalls | 56 days ago
- June 23: Honda Infotainment Lawsuit Says Systems Crash and Freeze news | 61 days ago
- May 29: Honda Clarity Fuel Cell Recall Issued For Water Pumps recalls | 86 days ago
Honda Recall F5F, Q5E:
2008 Honda Accord
An inflator explosion may result in sharp metal fragments striking the driver or other occupants resulting in serious injury or death.
Air Bags — Passenger Side Frontal
- Honda (American Honda Motor Co.) is recalling certain 2009-2014 Acura TSX, 2011-2014 TSX Sport Wagon, 2010-2013 ZDX, 2008-2012 Honda Accord, 2010-2011 Accord Crosstour, 2006-2011 Civic and Civic Hybrid, 2008-2010 Civic GX NGV, 2012-2015 Crosstour, 2007-2011 CR-V, 2009-2013 Fit, 2014 Fit EV, 2010-2014 Insight, and 2009-2015 Pilot vehicles. The vehicles are equipped with passenger frontal air bag inflators assembled as a recall remedy part or replacement service part, that may explode due to propellant degradation occurring after long-term exposure to high absolute humidity, temperature and temperature cycling.
- Honda will notify owners, and dealers will replace the passenger frontal air bag inflator, free of charge. The recall is expected to begin August 12, 2019. Owners may contact Honda customer service at 1-888-234-2138. Honda's numbers for this recall are F5F and Q5E.
Click a tab for more information.