- March 15: Honda Seat Belt Buckle Recall Includes 500,000 Vehicles recalls | 7 days ago
- February 7: Honda Fit and Honda HR-V Recalled Over Backup Camera Images recalls | 43 days ago
- February 3: Exploding Airbag Warning: Stop Driving 2001-2003 Honda Vehicles recalls | 47 days ago
- February 2: Petition Alleges 9 Million Hybrid/Electric Vehicles Are Defective investigations | 48 days ago
- January 29: Honda VTC Actuator Lawsuit Set For Trial news | 52 days ago
Trunk Falls On Head - Springs Fail Repeatedly
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2013-2014 Honda Accord is showing signs of an electrical problem with the starter failing soon after the 36K mile warranty expires. It's compounded by reports that the OEM battery doesn't have sufficient amps to start the V6 reliably after a year or two.
For now we are rating this problem with the "Beware" seal because it's occurring so soon after the 36K mile warranty expires. The upshot is when your Accord won't start, that's never good, but especially bad when it's just a few years old.
Also once again, owners are complaining that the 2013 Honda Accord seats are uncomfortable. Uncomfortable seats has been a significant complaint with the Accord since the 2008 model year.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 40,000 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 1 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (1 reports)
accessories - exterior problem
- No one has added a helpful site for this 2013 Accord problem yet. Be the first!
A D V E R T I S E M E N T S
About every year I need to replace the trunk springs in my 2013 Honda Accord, or else I'll get banged in the head.
- Andy M., Raleigh, NC, US