- May 22: Honda Recalls Civic Hatchbacks To Replace Seatback Pads recalls | 2 days ago
- May 22: Honda Says Airbag Inflators Were Installed Incorrectly recalls | 2 days ago
- May 17: Honda Sensing Lawsuit Says 2017 CR-Vs Are Dangerous news | 7 days ago
- May 1: Honda Makes 600,000 House Calls Over Takata Airbags news | 23 days ago
- April 18: Honda Sued By Insurance Company After Odyssey Fire news | 36 days ago
2015 Honda Accord Plug-in Hybrid
0 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2015 Honda Accord Plug-in Hybrid
Official recalls have been issued for the 2015 Honda Accord Plug-in Hybrid by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Honda service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Honda customer service.
- Currently there are no NHTSA recalls for the 2015 Honda Accord Plug-in Hybrid.