- February 13: Honda Recalls Passport and Pilot SUVs For Erasable Label Ink recalls | 10 days ago
- February 12: Honda Odyssey EX-L, Touring and Elite Recalled After Fires recalls | 11 days ago
- January 28: Honda CR-V Sensing Lawsuit Says SUVs Suddenly Stop In The Road news | 26 days ago
- January 22: Honda Recalls 2.4 Million Vehicles For Takata NADI Airbags recalls | 32 days ago
- January 1: Tesla Crash in Gardena, California, Investigated By Feds investigations | 53 days ago
Honda Recall R4S:
2019 Honda CR-V
In the event of a crash, a disabled air bag would increase the risk of injury. An uncommanded deployment of the driver's air bag also increases the risk of injury and a crash.
Steering — Wheel And Handle Bar
Air Bags — Frontal — Driver Side Inflator Module
Communications — Horn Assembly
Air Bags — Clockspring
- Honda (American Honda Motor Co.) is recalling certain 2019 CR-V vehicles. The metal core of the steering wheel may have burrs which can damage the harnesses routed within, potentially disabling the driver's air bag or causing it to deploy without warning.
- Honda will notify owners, and dealers will install a protective cover on the steering wheel core and replace clockspring and the harnesses within, free of charge. The recall began July 8, 2019. Owners may contact Honda customer service at 1-888-234-2138. Honda's number for this recall is R4S.
Click a tab for more information.