- February 13: Honda Recalls Passport and Pilot SUVs For Erasable Label Ink recalls | 5 days ago
- February 12: Honda Odyssey EX-L, Touring and Elite Recalled After Fires recalls | 6 days ago
- January 28: Honda CR-V Sensing Lawsuit Says SUVs Suddenly Stop In The Road news | 21 days ago
- January 22: Honda Recalls 2.4 Million Vehicles For Takata NADI Airbags recalls | 27 days ago
- January 1: Tesla Crash in Gardena, California, Investigated By Feds investigations | 48 days ago
Honda Recall X6G:
2019 Honda CR-V
If the front passenger does not correctly understand how the airbag functions, they may be at an increased risk of personal injury in the event of a crash.
Equipment — Other — Owners/Service/Other Manual
- Honda (American Honda Motor Co.) is recalling certain 2019 CR-V vehicles. The owner's guide incorrectly describes when the "Passenger Airbag Off" indicator should illuminate. As such, these vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) number 208, "Occupant Crash Protection."
- Honda will notify owners and provide a sticker with the correct information to be added to the owner's guide, free of charge. The recall began November 14, 2019. Owner's may contact Honda customer service at 1-888-234-2138. Honda's number for this recall is X6G.
Click a tab for more information.