- January 1: Tesla Crash in Gardena, California, Investigated By Feds investigations | 19 days ago
- December 26: Acura MDX and RDX Loss of Power Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 25 days ago
- December 24: Honda Civic Air Conditioner Lawsuit Filed Over Condensers news | 27 days ago
- December 18: Honda Recalls CR-Vs Over Loose Subframe Bolts recalls | 33 days ago
- December 6: About 1.4 Million Takata Non-Azide Driver Inflators Recalled recalls | 45 days ago
Honda Recall S5B, W59:
2015 Honda CR-Z
An inflator explosion may result in sharp metal fragments striking the driver or other occupants resulting in serious injury or death.
Air Bags — Frontal — Driver Side Inflator Module
- Honda (American Honda Motor Co.) is recalling certain 2013 Acura ILX, 2015 RDX, 2005-2010 and 2012 RL, 2009-2014 TL, 2010 and 2012 ZDX, 2007-2011 CR-V, 2011-2013 and 2015 CR-Z, 2009-2013 Fit, 2013 Fit EV, 2010-2011 and 2013 Insight and 2007-2014 Ridgeline vehicles. These vehicles are equipped with driver frontal air bag inflators assembled as a recall remedy part or replacement service part, that may explode due to propellant degradation occurring after long-term exposure to high absolute humidity, temperature and temperature cycling.
- Honda will notify owners, and dealers will replace the driver frontal air bag inflator, free of charge. The recall began August 12, 2019. Owners may contact Honda customer service at 1-888-234-2138. Honda's numbers for this recall are S5B and W59.
Click a tab for more information.