- November 18: Honda Odyssey Second-Row Seat Problems Injure 46 recalls | 5 days ago
- November 14: Honda Accord and Crosstour Starter Lawsuit Tossed news | 9 days ago
- September 14: Honda Recalls Cars With Airbags That Weren't Installed Correctly recalls | 70 days ago
- September 11: Lane Departure and Blind Spot Warning Systems Really Work news | 73 days ago
- September 8: Salvaged Takata Airbag Focus of Karina Dorado Lawsuit news | 76 days ago
NHTSA — Power Train: Clutch Assembly: Pedal/Linkage Problems
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 5,832 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.