- April 23: Investigation: 12.3 Million Vehicles For Airbag Failures investigations | 2 days ago
- April 14: Takata Airbag Recall Loaner Car Policies Lacking news | 11 days ago
- April 13: Texas Woman Awarded $37 Million After Honda Odyssey Crash news | 12 days ago
- April 4: Honda Civic Driver Killed By Exploding Takata Airbag Inflator news | 21 days ago
- March 22: Honda Odyssey and Pilot Infotainment System Lawsuit Filed news | 34 days ago
NHTSA — Air Bags: Passenger Side Frontal Problems
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 2,300 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.
seat belts / air bags problem