- January 22: Honda Recalls 2.4 Million Vehicles For Takata NADI Airbags recalls | 0 days ago
- January 1: Tesla Crash in Gardena, California, Investigated By Feds investigations | 21 days ago
- December 26: Acura MDX and RDX Loss of Power Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 27 days ago
- December 24: Honda Civic Air Conditioner Lawsuit Filed Over Condensers news | 29 days ago
- December 18: Honda Recalls CR-Vs Over Loose Subframe Bolts recalls | 35 days ago
Honda Recall F5F, Q5E:
2015 Honda Crosstour
An inflator explosion may result in sharp metal fragments striking the driver or other occupants resulting in serious injury or death.
Air Bags — Passenger Side Frontal
- Honda (American Honda Motor Co.) is recalling certain 2009-2014 Acura TSX, 2011-2014 TSX Sport Wagon, 2010-2013 ZDX, 2008-2012 Honda Accord, 2010-2011 Accord Crosstour, 2006-2011 Civic and Civic Hybrid, 2008-2010 Civic GX NGV, 2012-2015 Crosstour, 2007-2011 CR-V, 2009-2013 Fit, 2014 Fit EV, 2010-2014 Insight, and 2009-2015 Pilot vehicles. The vehicles are equipped with passenger frontal air bag inflators assembled as a recall remedy part or replacement service part, that may explode due to propellant degradation occurring after long-term exposure to high absolute humidity, temperature and temperature cycling.
- Honda will notify owners, and dealers will replace the passenger frontal air bag inflator, free of charge. The recall began August 12, 2019. Owners may contact Honda customer service at 1-888-234-2138. Honda's numbers for this recall are F5F and Q5E.
Click a tab for more information.