- January 22: Honda Recalls 2.4 Million Vehicles For Takata NADI Airbags recalls | 0 days ago
- January 1: Tesla Crash in Gardena, California, Investigated By Feds investigations | 21 days ago
- December 26: Acura MDX and RDX Loss of Power Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 27 days ago
- December 24: Honda Civic Air Conditioner Lawsuit Filed Over Condensers news | 29 days ago
- December 18: Honda Recalls CR-Vs Over Loose Subframe Bolts recalls | 35 days ago
Honda Recall L4M, Z4L:
2019 Honda Odyssey
Teeth separation from the timing belt may result in an engine stall, increasing the risk of crash.
Engine And Engine Cooling — Engine — Gasoline — Belts And Associated Pulleys
- Honda (American Honda Motor Co.) is recalling certain 2018-2019 Acura MDX and Honda Pilot vehicles and 2019 Acura RLX, RLX Sport Hybrid, TLX and Honda Odyssey and Ridgeline vehicles. The timing belt teeth may separate from the belt.
- Honda will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the vehicle and replace any affected timing belt free of charge. Vehicles receiving a replacement timing belt will also have the engine inspected and any damaged components will be replaced for free. The recall began June 7, 2019. Honda owners may contact customer service at 1-888-234-2138. Honda's number for this recall is L4M. Acura owners may contact customer service at 1-888-234-2138. Acura's number for this recall is Z4L.
Click a tab for more information.