- September 14: Honda Recalls Cars With Airbags That Weren't Installed Correctly recalls | 8 days ago
- September 11: Lane Departure and Blind Spot Warning Systems Really Work news | 11 days ago
- September 8: Salvaged Takata Airbag Focus of Karina Dorado Lawsuit news | 14 days ago
- September 4: Honda Agrees to $605 Million Takata Airbag Settlement news | 18 days ago
- August 21: Acura HandsFreeLink Class-Action Lawsuit Moves Forward news | 32 days ago
NHTSA — Electronic Stability Control Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2012-2013 Honda Pilot have a small complaint trend of owners reporting the engine hesitates sometimes when accelerating.
While it's not a widespread trend with the Pilot, it's a little concerning because of the possibly safety ramifications. While it's certainly something to keep in mind, most Pilot owners are not experiencing this problem.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 3,000 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.