- October 9: Recall: 2019 Honda CR-V Owner's Manual Has Wrong Info recalls | 14 days ago
- October 7: Does Automatic Emergency Braking With Pedestrian Detection Work? news | 16 days ago
- August 17: ZF TRW Airbag Lawsuit Includes Multiple Automakers news | 67 days ago
- August 8: Model Year 2019 Honda CR-Vs Recalled For Fire Risk recalls | 76 days ago
Honda Recall E5D, X5C:
2007 Honda Ridgeline
An inflator explosion may result in sharp metal fragments striking the driver or other occupants resulting in serious injury or death.
Air Bags — Passenger Side Frontal
- Honda (American Honda Motor Co.) is recalling certain 2003-2006 Acura MDX, 2005-2012 RL, 2003-2007 Honda Accord, 2001-2005 Civic, 2003-2005 Civic Hybrid, 2001-2005 Civic GX NGV, 2002-2006 CR-V, 2003-2011 Element, 2007-2008 Fit, 2002-2004 Odyssey, 2003-2008 Pilot, and 2006-2014 Ridgeline vehicles. The vehicles are equipped with passenger frontal air bag inflators assembled as a recall remedy part or replacement service part, that may explode due to propellant degradation occurring after long-term exposure to high absolute humidity, temperature and temperature cycling.
- Honda will notify owners, and dealers will replace the passenger frontal airbag inflator, free of charge. The recall began August 12, 2019. Owners may contact Honda customer service at 1-888-234-2138. Honda's numbers for this recall are E5D and X5C.
Click a tab for more information.