- February 17: Owning An Electric Car Is More Expensive Than a Gas-Powered Vehicle news | 6 days ago
- February 8: Hyundai Elantra and Elantra Touring Cars Recalled After Fires recalls | 15 days ago
- February 3: Hyundai Kona Recall Issued Over Axle Weight Labels recalls | 20 days ago
- November 30: Hyundai Panoramic Sunroof Settlement is Final news | 85 days ago
Hyundai Recall 185:
2020 Hyundai Elantra
A detached ball joint can cause a loss of vehicle control, increasing the risk of a crash.
Suspension — Front — Control Arm — Lower Ball Joint
- Hyundai Motor America (Hyundai) is recalling certain 2020 Elantra vehicles. The lower control arm ball joint fasteners may have been insufficiently tightened allowing the ball joint to detach from the lower control arm.
- Hyundai will notify owners, and dealers will inspect and, as necessary, tighten the ball joint fasteners, free of charge. The recall began November 20, 2019. Owners may contact Hyundai customer service at 1-855-371-9460. Hyundai's number for this recall is 185.
Click a tab for more information.