- November 30: Hyundai Panoramic Sunroof Settlement is Final news | 56 days ago
- November 22: Hyundai Palisade Recall Will Protect Side Curtain Airbags recalls | 64 days ago
- November 7: Hyundai and Kia Power Window Lawsuit Filed in California news | 79 days ago
Hyundai Recall 184:
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
A wheel detaching from the vehicle increases the risk of a crash.
Wheels — Lugs/Nuts/Bolts
- Hyundai Motor America (Hyundai) is recalling certain 2019 Ioniq Hybrid and 2020 Elantra vehicles. The right-side rear wheel lug nuts may have been insufficiently tightened, allowing the wheel to detach from the vehicle.
- Hyundai will notify owners, and dealers will inspect and, if necessary, tighten the lug nuts, free of charge. The recall is expected to begin December 27, 2019. Owners may contact Hyundai customer service at 1-800-251-0871. Hyundai's number for this recall is 184.
Click a tab for more information.