- November 30: Hyundai Panoramic Sunroof Settlement is Final news | 51 days ago
- November 22: Hyundai Palisade Recall Will Protect Side Curtain Airbags recalls | 59 days ago
- November 7: Hyundai and Kia Power Window Lawsuit Filed in California news | 74 days ago
- October 23: Hyundai Elantra and Ioniq Hybrid Wheels May Detach recalls | 89 days ago
- October 23: Hyundai Recalls Elantra Cars At Risk of Stability Problems recalls | 89 days ago
Hyundai Recall 186:
2020 Hyundai Palisade
Damaged side curtain air bags may not inflate properly in the event of a crash, increasing the risk of injury.
Air Bags — Side/Window
- Hyundai Motor America (Hyundai) is recalling certain 2020 Palisade vehicles. The mounting bolts used to secure the side curtain air bags may damage the side curtain air bags during deployment.
- Hyundai will notify owners, and dealers will install a protective cover on the mounting bolts, free of charge. The recall is expected to begin January 3, 2020. Owners may contact Hyundai customer service at 1-855-371-9460. Hyundai's number for this recall is 186.
Click a tab for more information.