- February 17: Owning An Electric Car Is More Expensive Than a Gas-Powered Vehicle news | 1 days ago
- February 8: Hyundai Elantra and Elantra Touring Cars Recalled After Fires recalls | 10 days ago
- February 3: Hyundai Kona Recall Issued Over Axle Weight Labels recalls | 15 days ago
- November 30: Hyundai Panoramic Sunroof Settlement is Final news | 80 days ago
- November 22: Hyundai Palisade Recall Will Protect Side Curtain Airbags recalls | 88 days ago
Hyundai Recall 183:
2019 Hyundai Veloster
The door opening could result in occupant ejection or increase the risk of injury in the event of a crash.
Latches/Locks/Linkages — Doors — Latch
- Hyundai Motor America (Hyundai) is recalling certain 2019 Veloster vehicles. In certain side impact crashes, the driver's door latch housing and locking cable can become damaged, allowing the driver's side door to open.
- Hyundai will notify owners, and dealers will replace the driver's side door latch assembly and lower channel, free of charge. The recall began June 17, 2019. Owners may contact Hyundai customer service at 1-855-371-9460. Hyundai's number for this recall is 183.
Click a tab for more information.