- March 16: 2018 Jaguar E-PACE SUVs Recalled For Brake Hose Brackets recalls | 34 days ago
- January 26: Jaguar Recalls F-PACE Again For Instrument Clusters recalls | 83 days ago
- January 22: Jaguar XF and Land Rover Range Rover Recalled For Takata Airbags recalls | 87 days ago
Jaguar Recall H009: Incorrect Driveshaft May Have Been Installed
2017 Jaguar F-Pace
If the driveshaft detaches, a loss of drive power would result, increasing the risk of a crash.
Power Train — Driveline — Driveshaft
- Jaguar Land Rover North America, LLC (Jaguar) is recalling certain 2017 Jaguar F-PACE vehicles equipped with automatic transmissions. These vehicles may have been built with a rear driveshaft that is too short, potentially resulting the driveshaft separating from the vehicle.
- Jaguar will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the driveshafts, replacing any that are incorrect, free of charge. The recall began May 1, 2017. Owners may contact Jaguar customer service at 1-800-452-4827. Jaguar's number for this recall is H009.
- Documents (7)
Click a tab for more information.