- January 6: Jeep Wrangler Right-Hand-Drive Investigation Closed investigations | 16 days ago
- December 17: Chrysler Lifetime Powertrain Warranty Class Action Lawsuit Transferred news | 36 days ago
- November 30: Mahindra ROXOR Is Too Similar to a Jeep, Judge Finds news | 53 days ago
- November 22: Chrysler TIPM Recall Issued For 698,000 SUVs recalls | 61 days ago
Jeep Recall V31:
2019 Jeep Cherokee
In the event of a crash, the seat may move, increasing the risk of injury.
- Chrysler (FCA US LLC) is recalling certain 2019 Jeep Cherokee vehicles. The front passenger seat mounting bolts may be loose.
- Chrysler has notified owners, and dealers will tighten the mounting bolts, free of charge. The recall began April 11, 2019. Owners may contact FCA US customer service at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler's number for this recall is V31.
Click a tab for more information.