- January 6: Jeep Wrangler Right-Hand-Drive Investigation Closed investigations | 19 days ago
- December 17: Chrysler Lifetime Powertrain Warranty Class Action Lawsuit Transferred news | 39 days ago
- November 30: Mahindra ROXOR Is Too Similar to a Jeep, Judge Finds news | 56 days ago
- November 22: Chrysler TIPM Recall Issued For 698,000 SUVs recalls | 64 days ago
Jeep Recall V63:
2019 Jeep Cherokee
In the event of a crash, the inability to properly detect a crash may result in improper air bag deployment, increasing the risk of injury.
- Chrysler (FCA US LLC) is recalling certain 2019 Jeep Cherokee vehicles. The impact and acceleration sensors may fail and reduce the air bag system's ability to properly detect certain crash events.
- Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will replace the affected sensors, free of charge. The recall began August 8, 2019. Owners may contact Chrysler customer service at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler's number for this recall is V63.
Click a tab for more information.