- January 6: Jeep Wrangler Right-Hand-Drive Investigation Closed investigations | 16 days ago
- December 17: Chrysler Lifetime Powertrain Warranty Class Action Lawsuit Transferred news | 36 days ago
- November 30: Mahindra ROXOR Is Too Similar to a Jeep, Judge Finds news | 53 days ago
- November 22: Chrysler TIPM Recall Issued For 698,000 SUVs recalls | 61 days ago
Jeep Recall V99:
2019 Jeep Cherokee
A loss of steering control increases the risk of a crash.
Steering — Rack And Pinion — Pinion Shaft
Steering — Rack And Pinion — Rack
- Chrysler (FCA US LLC) is recalling certain 2019-2020 Jeep Cherokee vehicles. The steering rack gear may break, possibly causing a loss of steering control.
- Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will replace the steering gear, free of charge. The recall began October 24, 2019. Owners may contact Chrysler customer service at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler's number for this recall is V99.
Click a tab for more information.