- February 4: 2020 Jeep Wranglers Recalled To Replace Front Axles recalls | 19 days ago
- January 6: Jeep Wrangler Right-Hand-Drive Investigation Closed investigations | 48 days ago
- December 17: Chrysler Lifetime Powertrain Warranty Class Action Lawsuit Transferred news | 68 days ago
- November 30: Mahindra ROXOR Is Too Similar to a Jeep, Judge Finds news | 85 days ago
Jeep Recall V95:
2020 Jeep Gladiator
A joint without grease may overheat and seize, possibly causing the driveshaft to fracture, resulting in a sudden loss of drive power. If the driveshaft completely separates from the vehicle it may become a road hazard. Either of these scenarios can increase the risk of a crash.
Power Train — Driveline — Driveshaft
- Chrysler (FCA US LLC) is recalling certain 2020 Jeep Gladiator vehicles. The rear driveshafts may have been incorrectly assembled without grease in the monoblock joint.
- FCA US will notify owners, and dealers will replace the driveshaft, free of charge. The recall began October 10, 2019. Owners may contact FCA US customer service at 1-800-853-1403. FCA US number for this recall is V95.
Click a tab for more information.