- March 13: FCA Emissions Recall Includes 863,000 Vehicles recalls | 6 days ago
- March 7: Jeep Cherokee Recall To Replace Instrument Clusters recalls | 12 days ago
- January 29: Chrysler Uconnect Hacking Lawsuit Headed For Trial news | 49 days ago
- January 26: Extended Warranty Lawsuit Says Jeep Warranty Is 'Useless' news | 52 days ago
- January 24: Chrysler Active Head Restraint System Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 54 days ago
NHTSA — Seat Belts: Rear Problems
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 0 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.
seat belts / air bags problem