- August 13: Mahindra Roxor Is NOT a Jeep, Says Chrysler in Federal Complaint news | 6 days ago
- August 13: Jeep Cherokees and Chrylser Pacificas Recalled Over Halfshafts recalls | 6 days ago
- August 1: No Nationwide Class-Action for Chrysler Hacking Lawsuit news | 18 days ago
- July 19: Jeep Liberty Gas Tank Fire Allegedly Caused Woman's Death news | 31 days ago
- June 25: SUV Crash Test Ratings For 2018 Models news | 55 days ago
NHTSA — Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Antilock Problems
- Crashes / Fires:
- 4 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 3 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 14,480 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.