- January 6: Jeep Wrangler Right-Hand-Drive Investigation Closed investigations | 16 days ago
- December 17: Chrysler Lifetime Powertrain Warranty Class Action Lawsuit Transferred news | 36 days ago
- November 30: Mahindra ROXOR Is Too Similar to a Jeep, Judge Finds news | 53 days ago
- November 22: Chrysler TIPM Recall Issued For 698,000 SUVs recalls | 61 days ago
Jeep Recall V42:
2019 Jeep Renegade
Deactivated passive safety features can increase the risk of injury in the event of a crash.
Electrical System — Software
Air Bags — Air Bag Control Module
- Chrysler (FCA US LLC) is recalling certain 2019 Jeep Renegade and Fiat 500X vehicles. Incorrect software may cause the occupant restraint controller (ORC) module to disable certain passive safety features.
- Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will update the ORC module software, free of charge. The recall began May 2, 2019. Owners may contact Chrysler's customer service at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler's number for this recall is V42.
Click a tab for more information.