- February 4: 2020 Jeep Wranglers Recalled To Replace Front Axles recalls | 19 days ago
- January 6: Jeep Wrangler Right-Hand-Drive Investigation Closed investigations | 48 days ago
- December 17: Chrysler Lifetime Powertrain Warranty Class Action Lawsuit Transferred news | 68 days ago
- November 30: Mahindra ROXOR Is Too Similar to a Jeep, Judge Finds news | 85 days ago
Jeep Recall V73:
2019 Jeep Renegade
The miscalibrated ORC may incorrectly deploy the air bags during a frontal crash, increasing the risk of injury.
Air Bags — Air Bag Control Module
- Chrysler (FCA US LLC) is recalling certain 2019 Jeep Renegade vehicles equipped with the Upland trim package. The Occupant Restraint Controller (ORC) may have been incorrectly calibrated.
- Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will replace the ORC. The recall began September 24, 2019. Owners may contact Chrysler customer service at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler's number for this recall is V73.
Click a tab for more information.