- January 6: Jeep Wrangler Right-Hand-Drive Investigation Closed investigations | 14 days ago
- December 17: Chrysler Lifetime Powertrain Warranty Class Action Lawsuit Transferred news | 34 days ago
- November 30: Mahindra ROXOR Is Too Similar to a Jeep, Judge Finds news | 51 days ago
- November 22: Chrysler TIPM Recall Issued For 698,000 SUVs recalls | 59 days ago
Jeep Recall VA6:
2018 Jeep Wrangler
A separated or severed seat belt buckle strap will result in an inoperable seat belt, increasing the risk of injury in the event of a crash.
Seat Belts — Front — Anchorage
- Chrysler (FCA US LLC) is recalling certain 2011-2018 Jeep Wrangler right hand drive vehicles. The driver's seat belt buckle mounting strap may fracture and separate from the seat frame.
- FCA US will notify owners, and dealers will replace the driver's seat belt buckle, free of charge. Interim notices informing owners of the safety risk were mailed November 19, 2019. Owners will receive a second letter when remedy becomes available. Owners may contact FCA customer service at 1-800-853-1403. FCA's number for this recall is VA6.
Click a tab for more information.