- March 23: Toyota Fuel Pump Class Action Says Cars Suddenly Stall news | 11 days ago
- February 10: Toyota Fuel Pump Recall Not Good Enough, Says Lawsuit news | 53 days ago
- February 9: Toyota Recalls Vehicles To Replace Engines recalls | 54 days ago
- January 14: Toyota Lexus Fuel Pump Recall Affects 696,000 Vehicles recalls | 80 days ago
Lexus TSB #L-SB-0055-18-Rev
2020 Lexus ES 300h
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL
- TSB: REVISION NOTICE March 29, 2019 Rev1: * Applicability has been updated to include 2020 model year RC F vehicles. * The Software Information section has been updated. Any previous printed versions of this bulletin should be discarded. Some 2020 model year Lexus vehicles are equipped with an eOwner?s Manual (eOM), which is installed into the head unit while the vehicle is in transit. During Pre-Delivery Service (PDS), follow the instructions contained within the Software Confirmation section of this bulletin to ensure that the software is installed correctly. If it is found that the software is not installed correctly, proceed to the Software Installation section of this bulletin. It may also be necessary to reinstall the eOM software after replacing the head unit. Refer to the Software Confirmation section of this bulletin to determine if the software is already installed. If the software is not installed, proceed to the USB Flash Drive Preparation and Software Installation sections of this bulletin.
Click a tab for more information.