- March 23: Toyota Fuel Pump Class Action Says Cars Suddenly Stall news | 9 days ago
- February 10: Toyota Fuel Pump Recall Not Good Enough, Says Lawsuit news | 51 days ago
- February 9: Toyota Recalls Vehicles To Replace Engines recalls | 52 days ago
- January 14: Toyota Lexus Fuel Pump Recall Affects 696,000 Vehicles recalls | 78 days ago
Lexus TSB #L-TT-0275-19
2020 Lexus ES 300h
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:OTHER:OWNERS/SERVICE/OTHER MANUAL
- TT: Some 2020 model year vehicles may display abnormal Safety Connect operation during PDS due to DCM activation issues. This condition is characterized by no DTCs present and after the initial SOS light flashing sequence after ignition on, neither the red nor green light stays on in the overhead console. To determine if a vehicle is experiencing this condition, connect a Techstream and navigate to: Telematics-Data List - ?Telematics Activation Status?. If this value is displayed as ?Shipping?, continue to the recommendations below, and do not create a TAS case.
Click a tab for more information.