- February 15: Ford Sunroof Class Action Lawsuit Dismissed news | 3 days ago
- February 12: Ford Toe Link Recall Includes Flex, Taurus and Lincoln MKT recalls | 6 days ago
- December 26: Ford Door Latch Recall Investigated As Doors Keep Opening investigations | 54 days ago
- December 22: Ford Soft Brake Pedal Recall Issued For 600,000 Vehicles recalls | 58 days ago
- December 20: Ford Recalls Fusion, Mercury Milan and Lincoln MKZ After 15 Crashes recalls | 60 days ago
Lincoln Recall 19S25:
2015 Lincoln MKZ
A failed seat belt anchor cable cannot properly restrain the front seat occupants, increasing their risk of injury.
Seat Belts — Front
- Ford Motor Company (Ford) is recalling certain 2015 Fusion and Lincoln MKZ vehicles. In the event of a crash, heat from the deployment of a seat belt pretensioner may cause a front seat belt anchor cable to fail.
- Ford will notify owners, and dealers will apply a protective coating to the seat belt cable, free of charge. The recall began September 9, 2019. Owners may contact Ford customer service at 1-866-436-7332. Ford's number for this recall is 19S25. Note: This recall is an expansion of a recall 16V-875.
Click a tab for more information.