- February 15: Ford Sunroof Class Action Lawsuit Dismissed news | 8 days ago
- February 12: Ford Toe Link Recall Includes Flex, Taurus and Lincoln MKT recalls | 11 days ago
- December 26: Ford Door Latch Recall Investigated As Doors Keep Opening investigations | 59 days ago
- December 22: Ford Soft Brake Pedal Recall Issued For 600,000 Vehicles recalls | 63 days ago
- December 20: Ford Recalls Fusion, Mercury Milan and Lincoln MKZ After 15 Crashes recalls | 65 days ago
Lincoln Recall 19S02:
2019 Lincoln Nautilus
If the system remains active despite the driver not having their hands on the wheel, the driver's inattention may increase the risk of crash.
Lane Departure — Lane Keep — Steering Assist
- Ford Motor Company (Ford) is recalling certain 2019 Lincoln Nautilus vehicles. The Lane Center Assist system may not adequately detect if a driver has their hands off the steering wheel for a prolonged period of time.
- Ford has notified owners, and dealers will update the Power Steering Control Module software, free of charge. The recall began on January 25, 2019. Owners may contact Ford customer service at 1-866-436-7332. Ford's number for this recall is 19S02.
Click a tab for more information.