- December 26: Ford Door Latch Recall Investigated As Doors Keep Opening investigations | 30 days ago
- December 22: Ford Soft Brake Pedal Recall Issued For 600,000 Vehicles recalls | 34 days ago
- December 20: Ford Recalls Fusion, Mercury Milan and Lincoln MKZ After 15 Crashes recalls | 36 days ago
- December 6: Ford Explorers and Lincoln Aviators Recalled For Fire Risk recalls | 50 days ago
- November 16: Lincoln Recalls MKX SUVs After 3 Fires recalls | 70 days ago
Lincoln Recall 19C03:
2019 Lincoln Navigator
A blank instrument cluster will not show important information like vehicle speed, fuel or temperature level, or safety system warnings. Driving with an inoperative cluster can increase the risk of a crash.
Electrical System — Instrument Panel
- Ford Motor Company (Ford) is recalling certain 2019 Ford Mustang, Lincoln Nautilus, and Lincoln Navigator vehicles. At vehicle start-up, the Instrument Panel Cluster Assembly (IPC) may not function, showing a blank display. As a result, these vehicles fail to comply with Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) number 101, "Controls and Displays."
- Ford has notified owners, and dealers will reprogram the Instrument Panel Cluster Assembly (IPC), free of charge. The recall began March 8, 2019. Owners may contact customer service at 1-866-436-7332. Ford's number for this recall is 19C03.
Click a tab for more information.