- December 26: Ford Door Latch Recall Investigated As Doors Keep Opening investigations | 27 days ago
- December 22: Ford Soft Brake Pedal Recall Issued For 600,000 Vehicles recalls | 31 days ago
- December 20: Ford Recalls Fusion, Mercury Milan and Lincoln MKZ After 15 Crashes recalls | 33 days ago
- December 6: Ford Explorers and Lincoln Aviators Recalled For Fire Risk recalls | 47 days ago
- November 16: Lincoln Recalls MKX SUVs After 3 Fires recalls | 67 days ago
Lincoln Recall 19S36:
2019 Lincoln Navigator
A disconnected toe link can cause a sudden change to vehicle handling, increasing the risk of a crash.
Suspension — Rear
- Ford Motor Company (Ford) is recalling certain 2019 Expedition and Lincoln Navigator vehicles. The rear suspension toe link fasteners may not have been properly tightened to the frame, possibly allowing separation from the frame.
- Ford has notified owners, and dealers will inspect and tighten the rear toe link fasteners, check and adjust the rear toe alignment, and inspect the rear tires for abnormal tire wear, replacing them if necessary. Repairs will be performed free of charge. The recall began November 14, 2019. Owners may contact Ford customer service at 1-866-436-7332. Ford's number for this recall is 19S36.
Click a tab for more information.