- December 28: Mazda Smart Brake Support Lawsuit Says Camera Overheats news | 25 days ago
- December 21: Mazda3 Automatic Emergency Braking Recall Issued recalls | 32 days ago
- December 11: Mazda Recall Ordered For Second Time To Replace Takata Inflators recalls | 42 days ago
- December 2: 2016 Mazda CX-5 Daytime Running Lights Cause Lawsuit news | 51 days ago
- November 23: Rear Seat Belt Reminder Systems Are Still Needed news | 60 days ago
Mazda Recall 3419E:
2018 Mazda CX-9
The passenger frontal air bag may not deploy, increasing the risk of injury. Inoperable turn signals prevent the driver from signaling to other drivers, increasing the risk of crash.
Electrical System — Wiring
- Mazda North American Operations (Mazda) is recalling certain 2018 CX-9 vehicles. The wiring harness may disrupt electrical communications and disable the passenger frontal air bag, turn signals, and/or engine starting system.
- Mazda will notify owners, and dealers will repair the wiring harnesses, free of charge. The recall began July 26, 2019. Owners may contact Mazda customer service at 1-800-222-5500, Option 4. Mazda's number for this recall is 3419E.
Click a tab for more information.