- December 28: Mazda Smart Brake Support Lawsuit Says Camera Overheats news | 28 days ago
- December 21: Mazda3 Automatic Emergency Braking Recall Issued recalls | 35 days ago
- December 11: Mazda Recall Ordered For Second Time To Replace Takata Inflators recalls | 45 days ago
- December 2: 2016 Mazda CX-5 Daytime Running Lights Cause Lawsuit news | 54 days ago
- November 23: Rear Seat Belt Reminder Systems Are Still Needed news | 63 days ago
Mazda Recall 3219D:
2018 Mazda MAZDA3
Reduced visibility while driving can increase the risk of crash.
Visibility — Windshield Wiper/Washer
- Mazda North American Operations (Mazda) is recalling certain 2016-2018 Mazda3 vehicles. A defective windshield wiper relay may cause the windshield wipers to become inoperative, reducing the driver's visibility.
- Mazda will notify owners, and dealers will replace the front body control module with a new module which uses an improved wiper relay design, free of charge. The recall began May 7, 2019. Owners may contact Mazda customer service at 1-800-222-5500, option 4. Mazda's number for this recall is 3219D.
Click a tab for more information.